Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"What you should have on you iPod!" Part 3

Welcome back folks, sorry for the delay with the return to the program. Internet connectivity can be a bitch ...... and not an easy one at that.Plus I was actually trying to get some form of payment for all the Product placement I did and would do for future post. I was not even that Apple Logo to stick on my Laptop to make look cooler. I guess my only option left is for me to go and act Pricey at Microsoft to let them Advertise the Zune here. Anyway so where were we ??? Oh yeah on the Countdown!! We are in the Top 4 tracks the excitement Must be getting to you by now - *Literal Crickets Making Noise* - Don't everyone jump out of your seats together.



Well fuck it I'm Going strong, though this has been the best month for this blog all of 165 People viewed it. I still feel they might have stumbled on to it by mistake, sort of like the 1000 Rupees note you find on the floor that will pay for your drinks at the bar. For those calculating into dollars the going rate today is 60 Rupees to the Dollar so about $17. Please find a link to my Pay Pal account I will take all that you wish to give (Nothing less than ten Dollars or else........), Single Ladies I will also request phone numbers! (Helloji!) Just leave them in the comment section below. We'll WhatsApp. . . . ., You the know the calling cost the too much! Thenks! XD


Well on to the music Coming at number four is one of my all time favorite rappers, yes ladies and gentlemen we have the one and only Slim Shady himself ! . . . . . EMINEM ! . There are many things that we should appreciate about his music. Firstly come on anyone who has not though of it think about He's the first white guy to actually make it like really on his own (Beastie Boys were a trio! They had triple the strength) since after Vanilla Ice (Lets not get started on that!). So yeah back to Mr Marshal Mathers, He was discovered in Detroit by FBT Productions, run by brothers Jeff and Mark Bass, and recorded his debut album, Infinite which in my opinion is still pretty kick ass! It's cool and has a nice flow but didn't go off well commercially. It was not until 1997 that he met up with Dr. Dre another legend (Still D.R.E Mofo) and starting killing it starting with the Slim Shady LP that he released in 1999 (Ah what year! was only 11 years old). Last year he released his 8th Studio Album The Marshal Mathers LP 2, Which I was more excited about than anything else -cause my top three favorite Eminem Albums have to be Slim Shady LP, Marshal Mathers LP and The Eminem Show - I just feel there something missing still, though it was much better album than Relapse so maybe Eminem is getting back to what he does best! Beat down boy bands (One Direction and all that crap, In My day was N'Sync and Backstreet boys - How Fucking old am I?) and Pop Princesses (Em! Have you seen Miley Lately??? Come on there is a song in there). So I'll Leave you to the music ..... Ladies and Gentlemen I give the 1st Rap song I ever heard - trust me this was a hard choice - I give you "Brain Damage" from the "Slim Shady LP" - How Do you Beat Lyrics like this? , Find me a modern day rapper who can do that!
"My first day in junior high, this kid said,
"It's you and I, three o'clock sharp this afternoon you die"
I looked at my watch it was one twenty
"I already gave you my lunch money what more do you want from me?!?"
He said, "Don't try to run from me, you'll just make it worse..."
My palms were sweaty, and I started to shake at first
Something told me, "Try to fake a stomach ache it works"
I screamed, "Owww! My appendix feels like they could burst!
Teacher, teacher, quick I need a naked nurse!"

Well we are into our TOP 3 Song which are a must on your iPod or iAnything these combine of the best of the best songs. Songs that have changed the world or just helped that one person out when things just seemed really out of control. Music has this way to take people away for that hour or 2 hours when nothing else makes sense. The lyrics can provide advice, the tune can calm the mind to think straight and the artist for the 5 Mins of the song is speaking only to you. Music can change our perspective of how we see things and focus on what matters in the world such as Floyd did when the Berlin Wall came down. The Wall album is still on the top 10 greatest albums of all time. 

So coming in at number three is band that at times saved me from losing my cool and temperament and has vented that anger for me through their Music. They are one of the leading Metal bands in the world with a fan following, that I might add would make most modern artist orgasm. Across all six continents (Not too sure of the Music Scene in Antarctica .... Might be cold!) they are known for their amazing sound and performances. One of the best bands when performing live. I Give you METALLICA!!! Performing "Nothing Else Matters" from the "Black Album" as this proves that Metal Music is more than just a guy screaming, there is a finesse that many miss out on!


That's it for the countdown today, I'm ending it as the next post will consist of the Top 2 tracks but I will not be choosing the songs alone. As I will be taking your advice in my choice of songs, I have a chance for you guys to help me decide what should be the Number one song on the countdown:-

What Should be the Number One Song on the Countdown?
pollcode.com free polls 

Okay so now I shall take your leave but not before this much awaited word from our sponsors that have become a regular fixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment